We value our consultants qualifications, skills, creativity and contribution to our team, if our values meet yours submit your C.V today.
Electrical, Controls and Alarms, Hydraulics and Cargo Pump systems.
We have a busy time ahead of us and are searching for experienced engineers of various categories for work on various marine systems and machinery, on voyage projects on ships and at sites and yards, world-wide.
Project based Employment
Essential Functions (Main areas of responsibilities or Main tasks)
- Commissioning, Service and Repairs of various Marine Systems
- Verification of field equipment against drawings
- Conduct loop checks and verification of field equipment against electrical drawings and cable tables.
- Performs troubleshooting activities at site locations during commissioning to diagnose problems, determine appropriate resolution and implement corrective actions.
- Report faults, deviations failures, on non-conformities on products, methods of work and processes.
- Document the commissioning according to the requirements
- Co-operate with customer and sub supplier personnel.
- Ensure work is done in safe way according to EHS plan
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 5+ years relevant experience in the marine/offshore sector in similar position
- All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships systems.
- Marine Engineer, Electro Technical Engineer with wide technical and/or electrical engineering background.
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities
- Ability to commission and experienced with common control systems and /or machinery and hydraulic systems used on today’s ships.
- Extensive experience in commissioning and service of equipment such as but not limited to
-PLC’s – Industrial PC’s – advanced Hydraulics – sophisticated Machinery
- Ability to understand technical drawings, schematics and complex documentation systems.
- Good knowledge of various electrical and /or hydraulic test instrument.
- Practical skills for alterations of electrical wiring.
- Practical skills with troubleshooting, repairs and alterations in machinery and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with cargo pumping systems troubleshooting and repairs, standard service pumps, pump room systems, deep-well hydraulic and electric driven pumps and to do diagnostic test for such.
- Skilled troubleshooters, creative solution makers.
- Capable of customer training on familiar components.
- Fully conversant in English verbally and in writing
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to complete reports
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- A team leader with practical approach and good communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with customers.
- Used to travel and willing to work on ships and on sites of various standards, worldwide.
Certificates and Qualifications
- Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Are you ready for the challenge?
If yes! we want to hear from you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgDate posted: September 15, 2017
Date posted: January 29, 2018
We also accept application for future job openings/projects.
Your CV will be uploaded into our Database.
Manager (at least 10 year’s experience)
Commissioning Engineers (at least 5 year’s experience)
Electrical Commissioning Engineers
Mechanical Commissioning Engineers
Automation Commissioning Engineers
Technical Supervisors (at least 5 year’s experience)